Monday, May 22, 2006

NOW list

My own NOW (No Opportunity Wasted) list
Read it from ling’s blog.

1. Own a Volkswagen Camper Van. Newly furnished interiors and overhauled engine.
2. Own a photographic studio or two, main branch in Singapore business district and second branch in downtown Manhattan, New York.
3. Travel the world with my girl.
4. Buy a big house with a huge garden for my parents.
5.Skydive from a small aircraft onto the huge plains of some faraway country surrounded by huge snowy clap mountains.
6. Lay down and sleep on an open field surrounded by valleys and rivers
7. To learn how to ride a Motorcycle
8. To buy a scooter and go for a Sunday morning ride down a long stretch of road somewhere with more open fields running parallel with the road.
9. To go on a road trip in my camper van with all my friends
10. To be able to run as fast as I can without feeling breathless.
11. To sleep under a star filled sky.
12. To learn to play the cello well.
13. To learn to play the piano well.
14. To learn to play the Harmonica well.
15. To learn to play the trumpet well.
16. To learn how to fish and be really good at it.
17. To own a nice cabin situated somewhere in Canada beside a lake.
18. To be the best boyfriend I can be to Munmun.
19. To be the best husband I can be to Mrs. Munmun Lim
20. To be a wonderful father to my children, for them to want to grow up just like me.
21. To give my parents more joy then they had expected from me.
22. To die painlessly, accomplished, happy and old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home