Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Back to ‘life’

Hello everyone, I am back to office….the past 4 days of freedom has sort of given me mixed feelings. Many things happen that I rather did not, but many things happen that i was very happy about, thus the mixed feelings.
Well, lets start with the bad and end with the good shall we?
The bad.
Had a quarrel with one disgrace of a sales person. Solved nothing. I think I handled the situation pretty badly…but its more or less over and I dun wan to let it bother me….and I sure would tell all my frens to never go that shop again. It’s a shop somewhere in heeren’s annex…..btw I hate people’s buttcheeks if you get what I mean….Its really a joke how some sales people can think its alright to quarrel with an unsatisfied customer about who was in the wrong….ridiculous… at the point I was so into trying to quarrel with him that I did not realize that I did not really need to abide to anything, and that he was the one who needed apologizing to the full extend for making my life hard…like I said …I did not handle the situation the way I would have liked to..
My sandals fell apart on me….when on the way to her house the sole just stay on the ground while my feet left the ground….not my day…..had to pick it up and wobble to her house…the other sole fell out subsequently, arghhhh really pissing. The day was freaking humid too….was sweating my socks off..(I did not have any socks….just a figurative speech)
My chalet weekend with her. Ok for everyone’s information this topic doesn’t really belong to the bad category cause It is always nice to spend time with her, but this is to just point out what went wrong to make this whole chalet a little less then perfect.
Rain. That’s one…
Rain. That’s two….
Its rained the last two chalet that we went to as well…..
Rain. That’s three…
She fell sick, as a result she could not enjoy it as much, because she was feeling puky most of the time. Poor girl.
The good.
I got my LF camera!!! Whooohoooooo!!!!!
I got a new Hand phone too!! Yippee!
I got a nice looking pair of sandals as well!!! Yeah!!!
And the chalet wasn’t all bad…I took some pics with the new phone...
I will write more about the Large Format camera that I got in the next post….life sure is getting more exciting….meeting lousy people and all….haha




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home