Tuesday, April 11, 2006

me

Hey guys, munmun just started a blog! Haha nice….
I was packing my room yesterday!I actually started on it, was tidying up most of the magazines and wipe the shelf clean as well…..whoohoo…I actually acted, no more lazy sloth.
Anyway, I came across some of the first few serious photos that I took back in the days; I saw something that I did no realize back then when I printed the photos. I saw a subtle emotion in my photos, I am guessing that it’s something only I can see, dun really expect the same presence of feelings for others. These images made me smile, it gave me the feeling of a pat on my shoulder and I imagined a person behind me telling me not to worry. I have read so many how-to books on photography and seen many photographers’ works and along the way I got so lost in trying to get the best technical shots that I lost sight of the plain and simple feeling in my shots, my recent photos said nothing about myself, they did not make me smile.
These few photos may not be very good technically, they may not even look good to many but they mean the world to me, the past, the future and the present. They told me that it’s alright to mess things up and to look at life in a less complex manner. I shoot for myself and will continue to do so.






wen

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas said...

I like the first pic the most. The technical shots that u learn in the course should be "transparent" when taking shots. So now u can take shots which is "your very own" and technically good.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home