Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Quality Times

Went out with kl and junhao yesterday night, went for a short pool session and won Junhao 3 times! Muahahaha lost to kl as usual….there was a bet that whoever lost had to treat supper, and junhao was the overall loser, haha so we made him pay for the game rather then supper cause I guess none of us were hungry anyway. Then we bought three cans of beer and some nuts and chips, went to my poolside to side and chat…..just like old times….it was nice….i actually did not know that my poolside could be so peaceful at night….so quiet and serene. But we were being pestered so persistently by mosquitoes…I think I came away with at least 10 bites on my feet itself.
It was fun, been a long time since I drank beer, been a long time since I had a long talk with my frens, been a long time since I felt energized at night, been a long time since I done anything that young people my age usually do…haha.
I dun have much frens, always did live by this rule of having few and good. And well I have 7 or maybe a wee bit more good frens, inclusive of really good frens. You see I am not a really sociable person, dun know why… dun mix well with new people. That, I think might be a liability in the future, knowing the job I am bringing myself into, having to meet clients and all, being an introvert really doesn’t help. I think it all comes down to the sincerity of things that stop me, when I meet the person, I dun feel this sincere urge to know that person, which I guess is the reason why I can never remember a name or a face….they would just be a face in the sea of faces that I got acquainted somehow, somewhere, sometime ago…. Its like having a mindset that tells me saying hi is just a form of politeness, and I wun be seeing or talking to this person anytime in the near future….i know its doesn’t sound really nice…but it’s a fact.
Let me relate an example for you, I used to have this friendster account, but I deleted it…again, and anti-social act. Anyway, there was this guy inside my friends list that wrote a testimonial for me, i got to see his photo and his name, but you know wat……I have no freaking idea where I met him! I did try to reach into the recesses of my memory to at least have period of time, like when I could have met him…..but nothing came up…lol….pathetic.
Maybe its time to get out there alittle.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home