Friday, February 17, 2006

valentine gifts

Helo,

Valentine just passed….and I actually did not really plan anything……had a lot of things on my mind recently, did not really think about what new surprises I should spring on her. I still owe her the valentine present too, haha wat a joke…..this whole gift and surprises stuff in relationship can be real taxing at times aye? Hard to always be special and new… I think I got carried away sometimes when I keep trying to better the last present I gave her…trying to make it more special, more ‘sweet’ but in the end, I tend to always fail to actually finish it….lol, so she ends up with a last minute present to replace the one I failed to finish…at times not getting any….haha
But recently when I was telling my friend about the troubles I am having with coming out with some cool new gift for her, he replied very simply by saying ‘just gets a gift that makes her happy, isn’t that the whole point?’ That sorta stuck a nail in me, I failed to see that for quite some time now….maybe if I did not try so hard in coming up with some elaborate gift I could find something simple that might be common but who cares right? It’s the thought that counts….haha. Ok guys…..i need help here.
Oh yeah! I just chged my name! muahahaha, my mom went to a Chinese master to change them, I am no longer called glenn, so dun call me that! Just call me guowen or wen for short…..my Chinese character has changed to some old-time writing so no one knows how to read it….but its ok…looks kinda cool….as for the new Christian name….i prefer not to be called by that cause I dun really like it….sounds like some superhero.
Anyways, I am going Adelaide this arpil, get a break from everything, I think I really need it….maybe I will come back a wee bit more cheerful and optimistic and she is going with me too, I really wanted her to go with me, but now I am questioning if it was such a good idea…money, or the lack of ….cant help her much there, have been eating off her plate recently….money, the source of everyone’s problem, should I let it be mine? Maybe I should just not think about it and be happy for the fact that she is willing to come along?
Hmmm….

Wen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home