Wednesday, January 04, 2006

the work YR STARTS!

Helo everyone,

this is the Year 2006, there is Flying cars and robots doing work for us....at least that was pridicted by our child like imagination a few yrs back in the early 90's. "Please draw wat you think the yr 2000 would be like!"******* and there we go drawing out flying space pods(meant to be cars) Robots walking the dog, aliens from outerspace shopping on the street.
Welcome to the Year 2006, its 6 yrs after such 'andvancement' in technology. But sadly our cars still cant fly, robots are shaped like a dog with YOU have to walk and it requires you to ack like a fool in front of it before it reacts, but there are aliens .....i know a few, see them quite often, I call them my frens.
Looking back at 2005, i guess you can say it was an eventful yr for me. many things happen that i could not remeber but i can say that i changed alot the past year, the way i look at things, how i handle them, i mean, i am proud to say i been through alot the past yr, i have behaved badly quite a number of times, i have made some minor adjustments to my views in life and i have learn quite abit on how to think for others more then for myself. I realised the importance in education.....might be abit too late you might say, but i am glad its came late not never. I met some guys in my unit along the way that had a great influence on my plans for the future, and boy am i thankful for that. All in all, i have chged, not sure if its for the better but its safe to say i have grown a little as a person.
Now the year 2006, i have big plans for this year, HUGE! Its like a springboard to my life, how hard i am going to push myself this year would determine how far i can jump in future......at least that wat i feel. I hope i can keep to it, i hope i can have the determination to do wat i need to do.But this is where i can feel a little safe, cause as always my angel, munmun will always be behind me pushing me forward. She never fails to remind me of my goals in life, she never fails to make me want to work harder and she never fails to love me. Just like my family and frens. This year will be a fun year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home