Thursday, December 08, 2005

Overseas Joy

Hi everyone,
Its been a few days since i wrote anything, have been playing lots of games and watching anime that nic lend me.....well nothing much have been happening, but my sis is back! My mom and dad are happy....haha she is wat makes my family thick, ever notice that in every family there will always be that one person who makes everyone happy, even my dog was estactic....haha her tail was wagging non stop...she must have missed my sis dearly. Well alls well, she came back with this amazingly uncamped hair that looked somthing out of a jap horror movie...haha.
As for me, i am beginning to long to migrate or even just leave singapore for a while, new york, los angeles, tokyo, london, places i would love to live in. Hmmmm, the problem is .....everything i love is here, my family, my girlfren, her family, my good frens.....etc....how does anyone want to leave so badly and still not want to leave?
I am happy, my sis is back. i am surprisingly warm and relieved.

welcome home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home