Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Post-boxing day!

Hello everyone,
today is post-boxing day, according to marcus, its the third day of christmas. My Christmas was rather eventful, i went to chalet with munmun had a great time there , the down side was that it was pratically raining the whole day, and the VCD that we rented could not be played on the Xbox.
Then on christmas eve we had a christmas celebration at my house and munmun came along whoopee....great party with loads of presents. i got a vintage car from my sis and aunt, and got a starbucks voucher from my other aunt! and a tripod from my mom, which is on the way. i guess you can say that i had a nice christmas this yr...maybe next yr i would not try and hype it up so much, then i wunt be too dissapointed on how it passes by so discreetly. Now for the New yr. I am heading your way.
watch out!

wen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home