Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Back to aus for my sista

Hello,

my sis went back to australia just yesterday night. it would be another year b4 she comes back, and when she does I would be out of the army!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! (I’m not really a Christian.....but I thought it’s rather catchy)
A little worried about kim though(my dog), she is rather old….12 this yr, she is most likely deaf and getting blind….and she tires very easily. My mom was telling me that there was an occasion, she saw kim walking half way and just crumbling down on the floor, then getting back up again…..hmmmm poor dog. Anyways I will be bringing her to the Vet this Sat. I hope it would make her a wee bit better….
Anyways, this Chinese new year wasn’t very eventful for me. Did nothing and nothing happened….well at least I got double the hong bao, mine share plus abit of my sis’s share(she figured she did not need Singapore currency in aus) good for me aye?
Ok….i have nothing much to write for today, cause like I said, nothing happened for me to write about. So I am signing off with the promise to myself to work hard and not slack off.

wen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home