Thursday, January 19, 2006

the story so far.....

helo,
i know i said something about working hard for this year, haha....well i haven been doing that....still feeling abit 2005ish....i am currently a game addict, playing games everyday, and doing nothing about my work....hmmm, i know i should be ashame of myself.....but i cant help it....the game is too addictive...you know lazy ppl always has an excuse for not doing something they were meant to do..But! I am working on it....reading up during "work"(serving time protecting the country by designing powerpoint slides), a book on business of photography.
My plan for getting a weekend job in starbucks is more or less dashed, dun think they will take allow An NSF to work there without proper permission from my 'superiors'. And my 'superiors' wun allow me to work until i can prove that i am in dire need of the money, great isnt it, you have to prove that you are deep enuff in shit before they offer to pull you out.....care for soldiers aye....
hiazzz...i really getting sick of serving my time here......you get treated like dirt....everyday is a battle of avoiding 'arrows' and when you decide to stop avoiding....they would just pile loads on you cause it would be easier for them to ask you to do stuff, fighting a losing battle......
Maybe thing will look brighter when i get out of this system...migration maybe? never coming back.
i am trying to live by this term which i heard in a song..."dun worry be happy" sounds easy isnt it? well newsflash, it isnt!
hmmm...pissing blood here...
ignore me.....i'm just tired....real tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home