Thursday, March 30, 2006

Very very long week.

Helo world, this has been a torturous week, and its not over yet… there are 5 visits in a short span of 3 days. I have just been too mentally exhausted to write anything in this blog….so my apologies to anyone who bothers to read.
Just to let you in on my role in serving to protect the nation from anything ranging from war, trouble peace and disaster. To put it nicely, I help in the deterrence effort by our proud officers and to also help in the maintaining of good relations with other more powerful entities. To put it more honestly, I concoct dodgy looking powerpoint slides as a medium for a 3 way bombardment of visual concepts on questionable systems. I double as the 2 man AV crew team member of the yet to become future power lab… Seems rather simple yes? Well that is just the surface my friend, I will also do the usual conscript jobs, or more specifically ‘sai kang’, and apparently I have been appointed the resident CD ripper, I seem to be able the only person that knows or dares to admit on knowing how to actually burn a CD. I am also the watchdog for the Lab that frequently holds functions, I will be the one to sit there quietly and well….watch. Answering to their every call with an ‘uncontrollable enthusiasm’. “ we need water….we need pen…how do you switch on the projector? I need to plug this to the power socket (*its right next to him), can you call so-and-so, I need to print this…(*I then proceed to click the print button)….i am the all doing watchdog, you need me to fetch the papers? Just call me….and better yet, I dun pee on the couch.
And so people, this is how I serve and protect my nation. Does it inspire you to do anything great and wonderful with your life? Well…I hate to brag, but I live to inspire, with the never dull life that I am living.
Back to life as I know it.

P.S. pardon my sarcasm…its my only output where I can remain calm without adding bits of french in every sentence.

1 Comments:

Blogger Conscript 3 said...

okeh so u whine. dun worry i'm in this too except i dun watch the door LOL. just a bit more and u will be outta this shit hole.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home