Monday, March 06, 2006

new cam, lousy workers

Guess what guys, I have decided not to buy the large format camera anymore…..i will get it when I have the means to, rather then spending every cent I have on the camera and not having any cash left for anything else….not very smart….
I always get a little pissed when I dun get to buy the things that I have set my mind on buying, and so last night I went ahead to buy this samurai looking pants! Haha and its cost 70 bucks…..haha long time since I did anything so financially stupid….but it was a cool looking pants...Samurai…but a wee bit challenging to get it on.
Anyways, since I won’t be buying the large format camera, I have decided to spent the small amount of money I have to get myself a TLR(twin lens reflex) camera. Always wanted one of those but there was never my top priority. Anyway, at least I have something to look forward to and its something that I can afford to buy comfortably…nice.
Well, today’s work day is a total disaster for me, I got pissed by different people who does things that were just un-thought of, for their own convenience….i really am getting quite enough the work attitude around here….the lack of respect for the conscripts….i guess being a responsible and dependable worker isn’t what they are trying to cultivate in people... the better you do, the more they would pile on you…you would just be another guy that was easy to ask to get things done. I mean I do like to be thought of as capable ….but at times, I do need a break from all those responsibilities, I do need a certain pat on the back, someone to say, ‘ok, go take a break, you deserve it….’. Its rather sickening really…other then some rather nice friends here, this I would dare say is a group of people I would love to forget, an experience that I dun appreciate.

Guowen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home