Thursday, April 13, 2006

Same old complains

Today is Thursday and it’s the last day of the week! Whooooppeeee! It’s a long weekend ahead, and I am sure going to try to make it a productive one at that. Will be going on a chalet with her on Sun! yeah! More fun things coming up, Wild Wild Wet!! That would be my first time stepping into wild wild wet….but she has to get a tankini(Bikini but with a tank top) first, it’s a new girly term that I just learned. Then on Monday I will be going to buy the 4x5 from Victor, I’m excited but at the same time a little reserved cause I dun want to be too disappointed in case that things dun turn out as plan and I dun get to buy the camera. Things like these always happen, and I hate having to wait more then I already have for a large format.
Just read a friend’s blog, she seems to be in quite a rug. She quit her job so that she could chase a dream and I believe from what I read is that it’s a lot harder to go about building that dream. For me, I wish she would along the way find some form of success in what she is trying to achieve in her live. But I have to admit that, I wish her success not only for her, but in a way I need to see her succeed, I need to see that it can be done, you can live a dream and still live a life at the same time.
Hmmm…its currently 10.30am and I have 7 more hours to go. Listen to me…I have become so desperate as to count the number of hours till off work. I started with counting down the months….’8 and half months….’ , then on to counting down the days…..as I got more desperate…..’231 more days….’ And now, I figure I needed some form of immediate gratification and so I have gone on to count the hours….’7 hrs……’ According to the majority of my colleagues, that’s like mental suicide, but…..but…..i cant help it!!!
Arhhhhh…..its like this addiction for freedom….and I am going through this period of cold turkey…haha( I once referred to that term as wet blanket….no idea y..)
If you read my blog, you will know this is actually about the only thing I am rather consistent about, my wanting to get out……I write about in almost every post, and this post is of course no exception, I just cant help it….its like word vomit.
My usual conversation goes like this….

Fren: hey guowen! How are you? You look tired..

Me: hello (so and so) ….sian lor….ns…..(*puffy cheeks sagging)

Fren: oh issit? Wat is your vocation?

Me: eh….clerk lor…(expecting the usual remarks)

Fren: clerk?.... good wat! So slack…at least you not chiong sua one(there it is…)…wah…I chiong until very tired ah…( he then goes on to tell me how tiring it is….but always there would be a hint of excitement and pride in his speech or so called complain)

Me: haha (fake laugh..) ya lor….clerk not bad…(lie….too tired to carry on the conversation…)

So you see, this blog really is my only outlet…..hardly anyone actually listens anymore, except maybe her and I cant be pouring out on her every time I meet her, and trust me I can do that….. So do try to pardon my same old complains.

guowen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home