Friday, May 05, 2006

my trusty horseman


This is a picture of my newly bought second-hand Large Format Camera.

A 4x5 Horseman Monorail Camera, mint condition. I bought it off a photographer for alittle over 1.5k; a very good buy I must say, considering the fact the a camera of this condition would cost more then 3K out in the market, and that’s just the body. He gave me a 150mm lens, 10 film holders, 1 Polaroid back, 1 film roll back, a focusing cloth, and he gave me some extra Polaroid film as well, its expired though….but good all the same. The camera was still packed in the original box! Haha I am so lucky.




Anyways, here is me trying to shoot some building with my new toy, picture courtesy of munmun. I sent my film for processing, and will be collecting them pretty soon, hope it turns out well.
I have concluded that using this camera is not only taxing physically but also mentally, man…..it was always a brain-storming process before every shot we took ( I was with munmun on our very first outing with the camera)
Conclusion, I loveeeeee it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home