Thursday, May 11, 2006

blessing counting

Here is me counting my blessings

1. I have a sister who is about to become a doctor, free MCs for me.

2. I have a really understanding and loving girlfriend who is my rock. (she was questioning me y she was after my doggie in the first version of this post...haha so now she is second!)
3. I have a mother and father who are fairly active and healthy and love me even through all the years of my spoiled behavior.
4. I have a really old but still really lovable dog named Kim who welcomes me with an eagerness everytime i see her.
5. I have friends who haven’t given up on asking me out even after I rejected them more times then I can count; good guys.
6. I have my dream camera.
7. I have 7 more months to ord, 205 days to be exact.
8. I have more freedom then most other guys my age I know.
9. I have a fairly healthy physic, not counting the low center of gravity and the uneven body landscape due to the lack of meat count on me.

Hmmm, I bet there are many more that I cannot think of right now. Just need to concentrate on what I have for now….and go get what I want for the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home