Wednesday, May 17, 2006

the first step to real success

Today, munnun got a job offer to work as photographer’s assistant to a photographer who has a credible reputation as one of Singapore’s up and coming fashion photographer. I am so incredibly proud of her, I knew she has the working attitude that would beat even the best photographers out there and not to leave out her in born good taste, and now she has a chance to prove it. Knock them dead girl!
Hmmm, now that she has taken the first step in living a life that she can grow to love and be proud of, whatever happens in the future I hope she will always stay proud that she took this road. To be proud that she tried.
Now…..my turn. Here I come world, the guy that would rock your world!!! Whooohoooooo haha…..ok…..coming back down to earth….ahem….
Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home