Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hello again old friend.

Hey, it’s been sometime since we chatted. How are you? I doubt anyone reads you anymore, seeing how I left you pretty much alone after Kim passed away. Honestly, it was somewhat of a symbolic gesture of mine, I did not want to write another post you see, it somehow felt like I am moving on after her death, just like how I wouldn’t change the wallpaper of her on my desktop, it’s still there. I know it sounds rather odd, but it felt important to me at the time. A few more months and it will be 2 years from her death.
We have gotten a new dog btw; her name is Belle, a Maltese. A very different dog, very temperamental, bites A LOT, extremely naughty, very inquisitive, too inquisitive I might add, she tried to bite a hornet to see what it taste like, and got stinged in the snout which later swelled up quite badly. It actually was quite funny, when she looked at me with a swollen lip.
It’s getting easier, I dun think about her that much, giving her urn occasional glances and wishing her a nice time in dog heaven. Sometimes I find myself trying to remember what she was like, trying to remember the unique smell she used to have that reminded me that I was home, I am slowly beginning to forget. I wonder if that’s a natural process, someone close dies - you mourn - its get easier and then you forget the details about them. I really wish it were different.
The reason I write now is so that you know things have changed a lot since that last time we chatted. I - have changed a lot; and perhaps in the next few post, we would get acquainted once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home