Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Life recently have been somewhat like a roller-coaster ride for me, not as smooth as I am used to, it hit a all new low just a few weeks ago…then it went up alittle to free fall slightly again. I dun know if it’s the fact that I have too much time to mull over these things or it’s just a whole new level of consciousness that I have never felt as a carefree brat. I have been taking myself far too seriously ever since I entered the National Service. I know I haven not been writing any happy news in this blog, but that’s wat this blog is to me, it’s an outlet for me to voice out when I am unhappy about something, when I do get happy….well..you wun hear it or read it to be exact, I would just be too happy smiling to actually write anything. So…if anyone is slightly irritated that I seem so pessimistic and negative, dun hold your breath for things to look up in this blog…we dun wan you dieing of suffocation.
Today was a bad day. Things got a little out of hand again. I have nothing much going on for me right now, and the few things that was good has turned slightly sour, but it did make me stop to wonder how I have been acting around them, how things can change so much in just a few years. I have never been a fan of change though I am known to change interests quite regularly, I always like the things around me to stay the same, for everyone to remain where they are but of course that is not only idealistic, its impossible. All I have to do now is accept the fact that people change, times change, and that I change too. So the question is do you hold on to what makes you happy and pray to god it stays the same or do you set it free and see what happens?
I just bought the latest Bon Jovi Cd, it was as if they made the CD just for me, their songs always did hit a chord with me. It is times like this that I really feel the real magic of music, it’s not just the tune that evokes a certain memory or the voice that gets your blood pumping, it’s also the words that make your heart cry.
Will things get better after today? I dun think so, will I try harder? Yes.


PS: sorry to the people who bother reading my blog, to read about negative things can be contagious and i hope and sincerely wish that this blog does not spoil your day. If things does look up for me, you will not read it from this blog but see it in my smile.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

def letting go n see wad happens. ppl fear change bcos of the unknown,change is everywhere n unavoidable whether u like it or not. but hey, it's gonna be there so get used to it. rem w every possitive force comes an equal or alternate neagtive force, which in your case is the opp. there's always 2 sides to a problem n always a way out for better or worst. look on the bright side, when things hit rock bottom the only other way is up =) well guess wad? i listend to the cd.. n i didnt like it that much hahah which proves our theory again, everything u like i dunt n vice versa hahahaa

11:03 AM  
Blogger guo wen said...

haha figures...

11:26 AM  
Blogger j said...

hope ya doing alright mr smiley.

i often tried to pray to god to give me the strength hold on but at times letting it go might be a better option..

as long you keep trying..you will see the results

=)

12:01 PM  
Blogger guo wen said...

jin is that you? u ok? your blog seem alittle sad..well hope things start looking up for ya.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home