Monday, April 09, 2007

Saccharine: n

Excessively sweet; sugary

Sam always knew why he loved her; her saccharine smile would make him all high from her nostrum of happiness.

Packed my room today... waiting for the new books shelve to come and grace my room with its presence. It’s a hand-me-down gift from my aunt; hopefully it’s big enough for all my books and magazines. I even made a special place for myself in the room; a small wooden table with an arm chair facing the window... perfect. I am starting to notice that my room has very good light in the day, helps to have a window wall, floor to ceiling across the whole wall.

Recently, I was told by my girlfriend and best friend how much I have changed as a person. And to say the truth, I agree with them, I have become this bitter, austere and grumpy cynic. All these a veil to cover what I truly have become, a ‘boy’ who is afraid about almost everything the world has to offer, and mainly about growing up. It stops here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home