Wednesday, August 02, 2006

duty day

first time using a computer on my duty day …..waiting for the time to pass…..and guess what; I actually have internet access to help pass my time… life is looking a little up for me currently, cant complain about my predicament knowing that I have been through the worst that I could in SCME some time ago. Life is getting a lot better ever since the new clerks came.
My short term worry now would be the fact that the weather outside look dangerously to the point of a long and big downpour which only means that the ceiling above me would be leaking rain water….bumper….
Went out with my friends from Poly in the weekend, had a pleasantly nice time, feeling rather nostalgic at certain moments, but at the same time feeling a slight sense of lost that I had it good then, and I did not even take the time to appreciate. I know I will not be able to experience the lifestyle of a student in the future again and it saddens me, given the chance, I would do it better, much better.
My friends seem to have their own personal struggles too, as we all. And I can take heart too that we somehow are in this, together, trying to carve something out for ourselves and somehow through all that little complains, and frustration do something that we can be proud of.
Munmun has a own struggles that she will have to overcome, and I too have my own sets of problems. But like those overly-optimistic/ irritatingly happy people would say…..”Wouldn’t life be just boring if there weren’t and ups and downs?”
I leave you all, my friends especially those who feels down and out, a note of encouragement, better times will come, we just need to stick to our virtues and retain our will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home