Thursday, July 13, 2006

last few days

Helo, I have not been writing on this Blog the last few days, been a week? Should be around there. Anyways, I have been busy playing some online game that I guess some of you would have heard before, World of Warcraft, been playing it with Kaiz, very fun game, but very time consuming.
The last few days are just *play game *play game *play game…..very unlike me but I guess this would be a perfect example of how people change. I never liked playing games in the past, was never interested, never had the time, unless it’s with a group of friends in a Lan shop shouting at each other, I was not to be interested. But who is to know that I am now playing games even when I am doing it alone. People change. That’s what frightens me. I hate change, always did. I hate how your ideals change, I hate how your values change, I hate how your needs change, I hate how people change and yet I am more guilty at it then anyone.
My old friends from primary school or secondary school would see no change in me, physically (*moan) but only I know how much a change has occurred in me and everything around me.
I do not know if everyone experiences the same thing everyday. There is a war happening in my head at every one moment, almost to a point that I feel tired to think. Perhaps you might think that its starts from the moment I awake, in fact that is so far from the truth, I sleep with my troubles, what troubles? I have no freaking idea! I could honestly say I never had a really peaceful session of sleep in these past few years, everyday I wake up unsatisfied, frustrated and just plain pissed at nobody in particular. I go to wherever I need to be and a million things would just go though my mind, even when I am talking to someone I would be thinking of something irrelevant. Does anybody experience that? I was just thinking about what the horoscope keeps saying about my sign, Gemini, its says that I am a multi-tasker but I always thought that it was not true about me cause I could not do 2 things at the same time even if it kills me….but I came to light to me recently that I have been multi-tasking my whole life. I have always been doing something and thinking about something else at the same time, and its killing me.
I read in some article some time ago and i remember a quote, not too sure who said it but it was something that i could never forget.

" It would be bliss if you only eat when you eat and only drink when you drink. " - like a dog.
* i apologise if the quote is abit off its my own intepretation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home