Friday, June 16, 2006

A tired long week

Today is Friday and it almost feels as if I have waited a month for this week to pass......sorry I had to whine........I cannot whine to people so I will whine here....no one really understands...or maybe i am just a pussy....anyways....the past few days were hectic with those JC students coming over to my unit to see the new systems...and that took up two solid days of presentations....repeating over and over and over again.....to the many groups....and today.....there is an experiment going on in the labs....and I am trying so desperately to run away and hide from all the officers...so that I dun have to stand there the whole day to support them.....tiring.....169 more days to go.....haizzz just leave me alone please.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home