Tuesday, July 25, 2006

a leap of faith by a girl i adore

Hey ppl, munmun have officially started work with a pro-photographer. She is understandably shaky about the whole setup, shifting from a stable and not so bad job to an apprenticeship-ish job that doesn’t really help with her monetary insecurities. In fact the photographer isn’t even bothered to assure permanent employment, one week probation my a** (pardon my French)
You see, munmun isn’t a person that one would feel extremely warm towards from the start; she used to be called ‘Ice queen’ in poly, (haha forgive me dear). But I have come to realize that she is the kinda of person one would say ‘more then meets the eye’. She treats her friends with respect and kindness, treasuring each and everyone of them, something that I am sad to say has yet to rub of on me. She never really holds a grudge on anyone that disappoints her or steps on her toes.
She is someone I will always want on my team, dependable, trustworthy, clear-headed, smart, and most of all, sincere.
So, the question whether she should be worried about her predicament now, I would say no, all she has to do, is what she has been doing for the past 22 years, seek perfection.
I have grown to love her as a partner, respect her as a teammate and co-worker, inspired by her as an artist, and I am not one bid worried for her, for I know she is more then capable in handling anything thrown at her and anything she set her mind in doing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mun said...

Thanks Dear. Love you. =)

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home