Thursday, August 31, 2006

another wish list

Haha I just read Jun’s Blog, and he finally caved in to the idea that National Service really sucks big time. Many factors I would say adds up to NS being a total waste of time.
But most prominent factor I would say, is the culture, something I believe was only developed due to the fact the bulk of the staff are conscripts, how well do you expect a guy to work if he is paid a minimal allowance and forced to spend 2 years of his life doing things he doesn’t even like for people he dun care for?
Ah well, I guess its good for Jun in a way the he only started hating NS just before he finish serving his time.
For me I try not to think about it, but of course it does intrude into my thought more often then not about how I hate my life at this juncture, but its safe to safe I have grown quite numb to it.
I miss my friends, I miss my 6 good friends and my poly friends, and frankly I liked myself a lot better then. Its not saying I dun have nice friends over here, I like these guys although sometimes they dun know when to stop being asses, and I would honestly say that a few of them are really good to me and I am thankful for that.
Now….munmun is thinking of furthering her studies in design, and I fully support that idea, only I cant really help her, in terms of the monetary side of things, many a times I wished I had the money for her, which is the only thing stopping her from getting there.
But on saying that, I have a good level of hope that she would find another way around this obstacle, and come out tops as always.
I wish her will that would not desert her when she needs to push on, I wish her a rainbow when things dun seem so bright and I wish her heart that lets her know she isn’t alone in whatever she needs to do.
I wish my best friends Jun focus, for him to know what he needs to do, I wish him love, for him to remain happy as he was in primary school, I wish him friends, which I feel he already has quite a few, but the goods ones…that stick around.
And I wish the rest of my 6 good friends the will to do great things, kailin, max, yuling, jiaxiong and zhenlie.
Last but not least, my family, I wish my dad discipline to quit smoking and eat healthly, I wish my mom a worry-less retirement time, I wish my sister the fulfillment of her dreams and I wish my dog a healthy life.
This is my wish list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home