Friday, February 09, 2007

New pay

Things I need to get with my new miserly pay from TCC. Realistically speaking, I know I will not be getting most of them from the coming pay in fact any of them but I never was a very “realistically inclined” kid.

- Book design (it’s a book on book design….hmmm I feel stupid having to explain this)

- Spot meter (have been wanting this since the start of time, well not exactly but I hope the point was brought through)

- Pen (those felt pen for writing nice curvy words with, been practicing my calligraphy)

- 4x5 film (I want to use my camera!!!)

- Headphones (for connecting to my handphone, listening to music and looking cool all at the same time)

- I was hoping to buy some toys, Dragons! And some cool looking figurines…..but I am not sure…..there is so many more important stuff to get…

- Last but the most important one, I hope to buy some drive. ( to be driven to work hard and have the guts to pursue anything I want…be it a lifestyle or a career or an interest even an idea. To be able to instill like drive no matter how little into my slothy self. I wan to work hard for the things I love. I want to start.

1 Comments:

Blogger j said...

hey wen..ya working at tcc at the pier? that's quite near my office..haha

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home