Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Jocular : adj

To be playful, humourous

Peter being his jocular self made a funny comment on how Sammy looked in the pink top

A new word I learnt this morning. My latest craze, to methodically improve my English both grammatically and vocabulary...ly(...i try...).

Btw I tendered my resignation in TCC, just to let you guys know not to try and find me there if you so happen to have a sudden urge for me to serve you just like max did.

My mom came to me just the other night and told me to consider not studying…..to find a job first and work for about a year or so before deciding if design was really for me... somehow I am certain this is one of her last ditch effort to divert me away from the imminent pauper lifestyle of the creative.

I am troubled my frens, I know you guys have your own problems and it was agreed between me and munmun that everyone will have to go through this lost phase in their lives. What should I do? Work or study? What should I do?

I dun expect you guys to choose for me…in fact I have heard many opinions about what they think in their “vast” amount of experience on what I should do. Hell, even my parents cannot agree on what I should do, both on opposing sides.

And then there is photography, I love it…still do….but there is just too much ‘buts’ for me to pursue it rite now.

On a more jocular* note, at the rate I am losing weight, it’s about high time I start taking those protein stuff that people who are obsessed with their bodies tend to digest. Lol its no use learning a new word, one has to learn to apply.

2 Comments:

Blogger j said...

hey wen, just read what you have said..if i were u i would study..that's the choice i made last time haa..cause i told myself we would have to work till we are old b4 getting our cpf..do what you strongly want to do..=)..maybe you have already got an answer but just confused..all the best ah! meet up soon with mun =)..

haha it's good you learn a new word everyday..but must post them up then i can learn a new word also haha

10:20 PM  
Blogger guo wen said...

lol will do jin

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home