Friday, May 25, 2007

Empirical: adj

  1. derived from or guided by experience or experiment
  2. depending upon experience or observation along, without using scientific method or theory, esp.as in medicine.
  3. provable or verifiable by experience or experiment.

An empirically supported guess is that the ancestors of the arts arose in relation to the religious beliefs and practices which formed social bonds in the earliest human communities.

It’s been a while, recently my thoughts have been all over the place, guess that’s what happens when you stay home for such a long time…surviving on nothing but the companionship of a dog. I do meet up with friends and my girlfriend, but I guess it’s just isn’t the same if they were living a totally different life from me, its feels like I am on the outside peering at them going about their busy lives. And I can’t help but feel a little lonely. I feel like everything is just seeping away from me, that the ground is giving way…

I do try and keep myself busy, to make good use of the time I now have, and I always thought myself as a person who is more then capable of working alone…in fact I thought I was more suited to work alone then with a team…but it seems to be untrue. These few weeks have been like a form of mental torture. I consistently wake up from bad dreams to start the day alone.

I am sure I will find a way pass this period and to hopefully start school in august. I even resorted to listening to a piece of music that feels dangerously religious to try and keep my head above water for abit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home