Friday, June 15, 2007

I dun really know how I should feel now. Everything I grew up believing in is just tumbling down like a deck of cards. My family isn’t holding and I dun have the courage and strength to keep it together. I cannot see a course of action that I can take that could possibly help the already bad situation.

There isn’t a forever, if one does not try to fight for it and sacrifice whatever they have. My family is falling apart all because of wrong decisions made along the way. Who can we blame? Suddenly I dun feel all the anger and righteous convictions that I said I would feel in such a situation, all I feel is a deep sense of lost and sadness that I am helpless to. There is so many things that I wish I was brave enough to say but I know when I try, it will only come out all wrong and skewed with tears and anguish. I am the man in the family but I dun have a clue on what I should do, only to be by her side when it happens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yo man, you sound very troubled. Hope everything's still ok?

1:00 AM  
Blogger guo wen said...

Hmmm, it was rather bad...but now seem to have died down alittle....more like me choosing to ignore the problem more then anything. Thx for asking....your blog is sorta dead..haha pls update..like to know more about wats up with ya...might be nicer if we could meet up with everyone for tea and cakes though.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home